The following is from Hootin' Anni' as her Holiday Gift! Thank you, Anni! I haven't known Anni all that long, but it doesn't take but one visit to her blog, and you'll also be hooked! She is one talented lady and is always coming up with a different new header on her blog!
My good friend Merle at Merle's Third Try gave me this lovely Butterfly award recently...and I am supposed to pass it on to 10 bloggers. I would like to pass it on to ALL of my regular readers since the last time I chose a certain few to receive an award, there were hurt feelings, and I am not out here in Blogland to hurt anyone's feelings. Eventually, everyone ends up receiving it, anyhow. Merle, I hope you understand why I am doing it this way, and I do hope it is okay to do it like this. Merle is from Australia and has the neatest blog. If you're having a bad day and could use a good laugh, you need to visit Merle's blog! You will fall in love with her just as I have! She is one grand lady from 'down under'! Thank you so much for this lovely award, Merle! Your friendship means the world to me, and I love ya!
This Christmas Spirit Award was kindly passed on to me by Mary at Mary's Writing Nook. Thank you, my dear friend.
Below are the rules of this award:
1. You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
2. You must link back to who gave you the award.
3. You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas.
4. Pass it on to however many you like, but to at least one person to keep the Christmas cheer going.
5. Let the recipients know you have tagged them.
Five things I love about Christmas.
1. The spirit of love that surrounds us this time of year.
2. The joy of giving to others.
3. The quality time spent with my children.
4. The shopping, wrapping, and baking days my daughter and I share together.
5. The holiday dinner with both of my children at the dinner table at the same time, a rare occasion now that they are grown and one lives away!
I am passing this award on to ALL of my regular readers. I am tagging you all! Please take it, enjoy it, and pass it on!
This next one is also from Mary, given as her Christmas Gift to all of her readers. Thank you so much, Mary! It is just so touching!
And another Butterfly Award! This one is from Mary. Thank you so much, Mary! I value your friendship so much and love you for the fine lady that you are! Mary has a great blog and a great big Husky dog, too! Her photos will take you all over as she gets around to many interesting places! She is from Canada and I have seen places, through her blog pics, that I have never seen before.
And......two more from Mary! Thank you, again, Mary! You are so generous with your awards to everyone!
In a few days, I hope to post some pics of some Christmas decorations..... If I don't get to them, I will post them right after Christmas. These next few days are going to be kind of hectic for me! Just in case, I am.....
Wishing you all a verrrry Merry Christmas!!!
But let us not forget the real Reason for the Season!